Type: Assembly Brain
Level: not in gallery
Description: A triggered camera that moves on a path.
Note: This brain is faulty and does not work. It does not return power back to the player once the path has completed. See Alterations for fix.
Trigger stone (power linked to camera and path)
- WHEN [started to][in trigger zone][player]
- …WHEN DO [IWP:camera][objvar:player][equals][it] // identifies the player as the player object
- …WHEN DO [power on]
- WHEN [has power]
- …WHEN DO [1st person camera][without controls]
- …WHEN DO [deactivate brain][objvar:player]
- WHEN [path complete][on path][IWP:path]
- …WHEN DO [activate brain][objvar:player]
- …WHEN DO [deactivate brain][IWP:trigger stone]
The fix for this is pretty simple.
In trigger stone change line 1 [started to] to [once]
In Camera brain change line 6 to
…WHEN DO [IWP:trigger stone][power off]