Create Mode UI (Controller Config)
- Right Trigger places props in prop mode.
- Left Trigger snaps an object to the ground in prop mode.
- Holding Left Bumper brings up menu wheel and scale option. (for props it gives additional menu options: Y = Brain, X = Delete, B = Character Studio, A = Edit)
- Left and Right on the D-Pad cycles through paint and biome palettes.
- Pressing the back button will use the undo tool.
- View + Right thumbstick to the left cycles through undo points.
- View + Right thumbstick to the right cycles through redo points.
- A button activates and selects buttons on the tools menu to left.
- Right Bumper + Up/Down on the Left Joystick zooms the camera in/out.
- When sculpting, Right Trigger is for positive sculpting like expanding and adding terrain. Left Trigger switches to negative sculpting such as eroding and subtracting terrain.
- Pressing in on the Right thumbstick will cycle through different zooming ditances.
- Using X brings your cursor down in the world, while using Y brings your cursor up in the world.
- Holding down on the D-Pad turns on and off snap to grid.
- Pressing up on the D-Pad opens up your gallery (Materials, Biome or Prop gallery)