Description: When hit by a ranged attack that is fatal the character staggers around then falls to the ground dead (you can choose to destroy after death or not).
Because we want to play an emote at death we cannot use the [is dead] status that we use for other death animations because a character cannot play two animations at the same time. Instead we make the character immortal so that when their health hits zero they do not activate their pre-made death animation. Instead we use their health count.
You need to add an arrow to the goblins chest with a faucet fx for the blood (optional). Make the arrow invisible and the effect power off.
- WHEN [once] DO [immortal][equals][true]
- WHEN [hit by attack][ranged]
- …WHEN [health][less than or equal to] DO [boolvar:dying][equals true]
- WHEN [hit by attack][light][or] [hit by attack][or] [hit by attack][ranged]
- …WHEN [health][less than or equal to] DO [immortal][equals][false]
- WHEN [boolvar:dying]
- …WHEN DO [emote][Stunned]
- …WHEN DO [IWP:rustic arrow][visible][equals][true]
- …WHEN DO [IWP:FX gizmo faucet][power on]
- …WHEN [countdown timer] DO [immortal][equals][false]