When playing 3rd person or 1st person shooters you often have the ability to put on night vision goggles so you can see better in the dark. This can easily be achieved in project spark. Set your sky box to Night Clear.
- WHEN [once] DO [boolvar:night vision][equals][false]
- WHEN [night vision] DO [brightness][increment by]
- …WHEN DO [display][icon:Join Frame][colorvar: bright green][screen center][scale]
- WHEN [not][boolvar:night vision]
- …WHEN [sky][equal to][Night Clear]DO [brightness][equals][-10]
- …/…WHEN [else] DO [brightness][equals]
- WHEN [dpad][down][pressed] DO [toggle][boolvar:night vision]
When your player presses down on the Dpad they put on their night vision goggles so they can see in the dark. For an equipped skill, create this brain in a logic cube and use add brain when they pick up their night vision ability (a helmet or gas mask for example).